Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Angry/Shitty Game Reviews

I'm sorry guys, but come on, this idea is not so original. I really don't care about the whole controversy about AVGN is better, or Irate Gamer. Who the fuck cares!? Unless your review is not some stale old game that the countless others have reviewed, or unless your actually funny, don't do it! Please, I would much rather hear about AWESOME games that I haven't played than some shitty I was not going to play in the first place!

PS: If your good at making said videos, go ahead, entertain people! Please, everybody could do with more funny! :P

PSS: If you make review videos, make sure people can hear you clearly at all times. It's much better to hear a consistent person droning on and on about a game, than a pretty good review more varying in its voice than a pre-pubescent asshole.

No comments: